As Director of Investigative Research, Jessica Milko’s primary roles are to:
- Provide case management of her team of research investigators to effectively and efficiently complete quality investigations in a timely manner.
- Tailor the depth of CSI research investigations to specific client needs and budgets.
- Ensure the high quality of CSI investigative research reports.
- Work closely with CSI in-house counsel to ensure all research investigations are fully informed by current case law and legislation.
- Provide research support for CSI field investigations.
- Guide ongoing evaluation of CSI investigative research resources and tools to ensure value, veracity and cost-effectiveness.
Over her 10-year career, Ms. Milko has personally conducted thousands of complex and sensitive research investigations including: background investigations for pre-employment, merger and acquisition due diligence, employee misconduct, and criminal defense and civil litigation; asset search and recovery investigations; and missing persons investigations. She is a seasoned investigator with expertise in optimal utilization of the full spectrum of public record resources in combination with the deep CSI investigative and in-house counsel resources at her disposal.
Areas of Specialization
- Asset investigation and recovery – Extensive experience with hundreds of asset investigations for civil litigation and due diligence in high-end bank loans.
- Merger and acquisition due diligence – Over one thousand investigations uncovering actionable facts to make informed decisions, including complex cases involving corporate espionage and intellectual property theft.
- Investigative research tools and techniques - Extensive expertise in the research, evaluation and application of stateoftheart investigative research resources.
Memberships and Degrees
- BA in Sociology, Duquesne University School of Liberal Arts
- The Cyril Wecht Forensic Science and Law Program Certificate